Saturday, March 12, 2011

Holla!! Long Time no See!

Hi!! How are you, guys? Miss me? #plak!

Sorry, I haven't updated this blog for a LOOONG time! hehehe... I really busy with my school Project and others~ ^^ And, I really love your FEEDBACK~~~ >< Leave some comments for my posts please~~ Your comments are the biggest support to me to always keep updating this blog~~ hehehe.. ^^V

Actually I almost close this blog because I didn't read any feedback (comments) hehehe.. but, fortunately I read some comments in Guestbook (in the sidebar) that made me change my mind... I make this post immediately after I read them! Big thanks to Kamalia and Helen! ^^

13 Jan 11, 05:40 PM
Helen: A Quite nice post . Whenever i check your blog i read a original view. In addtition , as a new developer, i need to say that the structure of your site is amazing . Could you post some information regarding the theme ? .Thanks 
22 Jan 11, 05:58 PM
Kamalia: really nice info here. please continue ur writing.

Hoaaahahaha~~~ Thx for your support guys! ^^ 

Aa! Just want to share, I've addopted some hamsters since last 20 January~ ^^ Acctually I bought them in pet shop~ ^^ I bought a couple! ^^ And, I dunno that the Girl was Pregnant... so, after 3 days in my home,.... 6 baby hams was born!! aaaaw~ How lucky am I? ^^ ^^ ^^ I bought 2 Hamsters then I got 8 Hams! Wakakaa! ^^

this is the Girl, Popo!


Popo in Action! - Give me snack, Gberocks!


Pipi~ ^^ the boy!





Pipi in Action! - Bathing ^^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment