Saturday, July 2, 2011

Blackberry Language Pack :D

Do u use Blackberry?
Want to write Korean / Chinese letters but no option?
Or, ur gadget can't read Korean/Chinese letter? hwohohoho...
I got a good article bout it..


Full CJK Language Pack for Read and Write :
  • Chinese
  • Thai
  • Korean
  • Japanese (GBEROCKS : I've try it. but there's no japanese) :D
OTA
Curve 8300/8310/8320 – OS 4.5 (4.49mb)
www.blackberrylanguage.com/ota/cjk/8320%20(162)/cjk.jad
Gemini 8520/8530/9300 – OS 5 (11.6mb)
www.blackberrylanguage.com/ota/cjk/8520%20(592)/cjk.jad
Bold2 “Onyx” 9700 – OS 5 (11.6mb)
www.blackberrylanguage.com/ota/cjk/9700%20(593)/cjk.jad
Bold3 “Onyx2″ 9780 / “Onyx” 9700 – OS 6  (13.7mb)
www.blackberrylanguage.com/ota/cjk/9780%20(448)/cjk.jad
Storm 9500/9530/9520/9550 – OS 5 (11.3mb)
www.blackberrylanguage.com/ota/cjk/9520%20(607)/cjk.jad
==============================================
HOW TO : (by Gberocks)
1. I think it's better to open the link in your gadget. 
2. Download it (I use wifi connection)
3. If there's a pop up, just click YES
4. Wait until the progress finished.
5. Reboot
6. DONE!! :D 


*failed when the download progress haven't finished yet? 
(have a problem in code, etc)
just try to download again. :D 
It's how I did :D 
** plus, check your OS first! :D
======================================================


Sc : Blackberrylanguage, how to by http://grology.blogspot.com
TAKE WITH FULL CREDITS!

10 comments:

  1. Hi, I just found your site and use your link for torch 9800. It works without reboot. Just download and wait till it shows "the program is succesfully installed". I open my tweeter and... Voila.. That hangul is appear. I'm so happy. Thank you so much..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've try the link for javelinn, n succes.. Thank you so much.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow it's works for my javelin too. Thank you! :)
    Ah, I just wanna asking this. Does it have an impact after we download it?
    It doesn't cause any harm, isn't?

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're welcome :D

    @asas17 : As long I used it, I haven't met any harm bcoz of installed it :D how about you?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me too. It didn't cause any harm on my phone :D
    Thank you very much for sharing, its really useful for me ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, a couple days ago my friends try to download the blackberry language pack from this blog, but it didn't work out. Is it broken or something??
    Do you know the other blog or website to download the blackberry language pack?

    ReplyDelete
  7. the domain is expired??

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't know, but I think it is expired. Because when my friends try to download it, it didn't appear anything. Do you have any other link to download hangul for blackberry?? ^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi,
    I've installed into my Torch 9800 but does anyone know hot to install into playbook?

    ReplyDelete