Sunday, May 8, 2011

About my Blog's design

There's somebody in my GuestBook asked me to make a post about my blog's design.. She had been asked me for a loooog time ago and I just make the post now. Hoho.. sorry~ ^^

1. Theme 

Theme I used is a standard theme that already given with Blogspot. *Actually I really a newbie in Blogging world. Hoho*  but I tried to find how to make my blog more interesting in Google. So, I edited my layout by CSS much. 


Theme I used. I already circled it in Blue ink.


2. Background (a.k.a Template)


Template I used also a standard template from Blogspot. It called Nikada





3. Layout 




Yeah, that's all~ ^^ 
Maybe u guys want to have another kind of Title's Font. Just go to draft.blogger.com ^^


any Questions? just leave your comments here or leave any comments in Request or Question's tab ^^


Goodbye! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment